Name:
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Friday, November 18, 2005

Biding My Time

Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
Local Time: Friday, Nov 18, 2005 - 11:49am

I haven't been doing much lately, which is why I haven't posted anything. I've been reading. Seems I neglected my education. Most of the travellers I meet over here have at least heard of Anita DeSai, Osho, Herman Harrier, etc. I had not. The book stores in Kathmandu are well stocked, so, I'm correcting that oversight.

For your viewing 'pleasure', more pictures. They are old pictures from a week or two ago. I copied them off of Seth's MP3 player before he took off to Kopan onto a computer at the hotel where I am staying. I have been trying to get them all uploaded now for over a week. It has been slow going. Once it gets around noon, and there are a few people in the place, the connection is so poor nothing gets sent, so I log out and return the next day.


This is me, riding the truck up the mountain for paragliding. If I look grim it is because I feel grim.

This is a sample of the fruit hanging beside the juice stands in Pokhara. They grab this stuff, take it in the back and bring out fabulous juices in big mugs, as well as lassis (yogurt, and fruit mixed thin enough to drink as liquid) and great bowls of fruit, museli and curd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home