Name:
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Monday, July 17, 2006

Slow Days

Location: Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai, Thailand
Local Time: Monday, July 17, 2006 - 10:09am

You know, it has been 3 weeks since my last visa run. Soon I'll be going up to the Myanmar border again. Amazing.

But I digress. I haven't written for a few days because I don't have much I want to say. I read a couple books. One about the forest monk tradition in Thailand. That died out with the forests. Which is strange to me because there still seems to be some forests around.

I've got lots of bug bites. They heal, and then I get more. It kind of sucks. The World's Fastest Indian is okay, definately better than Superman Returns. Why is he returning anyway? Did I miss the first movie, because there seems to be a whole lot of story left out of this movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home