Name:
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I'm Back

Location: Pokhara, Nepal
Local Time: Wednesday, November 23, 2005 - 6:04pm

I'm back in Pokhara. I spent yesterday running around Kathmandu, shipping stuff home and buying a special local candy called pushtakari. I also met an Italian woman that I walked and talked with most of the day. She confirmed for me that in Italy (at least in the north) pasta is rolled using only the fork and the plate, not using a spoon at all.

However, I've been holding the fork wrong all these years.

This morning, I caught the bus and rode for 7 hours back to Pokhara. What am I doing here? Well, tomorrow I go to a nearby town called Beni. The next day, I'm going hiking out to a village called Nangi. I'm planning to be there for about 2 months. I'm fairly certain that I will be able to get internet access there. However, if you don't hear from me for a while, it is just technical difficulties, in which case I'll be back in January.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home