Name:
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Just Hanging Out

Location: Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai, Thailand
Local Time: Saturday, July 22, 2006 - 6:33pm

Well, I realize I've been absent from the blog for a while. Not so much has been going on here. I've read a couple of books. One called Kafka on the Shore. If asked to describe it, I really couldn't say exactly what it is. I remember the story and all that, but it really kind of defies description.

I finally got around to reading one of Julia McKenna's books. It was good. Not quite Terry Goodkind or Margaret Weis, but entertaining.

I also read the first two books of a series by Robert Newcomb, The Fifth Sourceress and The Gates of Dawn. Unfortunately the third book does not seem to be available in town. Also in the entertaining but not ground breaking category.

Val and I were at a reflexology course today, so I learned how to massage feet. Which should be good for something, sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home