Name:
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Monday, July 24, 2006

Well, it was time ...

Location: Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai, Thailand
Local Time: Monday, July 24, 2006 - 11:03pm

I found a lovely little Internet cafe that is open until 2am. Perfect for my kind of computer work.

Well, amazingly enough, a month has gone by, and it was time for another visa run. In the interests of time, I decided to pay the 700 bhat (~$20CND) for a bus ride right to the border and back. I left at 7:30am, and I was back by 5pm. What a miserable experience. I'm still trying to recover from the headache and general feeling of car sickness.

However, it's done. I'm good for another month in Thailand.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Told you you'd like Thailand....
What the hell happened to China? I thought you were going to learn MAndarin, and Kung fu, and shit?

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home