Name:
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Busy, Busy

Location: Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai, Thailand
Local Time: Tuesday, August 1, 2006 - 5:11pm

Sorry I haven't posted for a couple of days, I've been a little busy. I took an accupressure workshop on the weekend, that turned out to be a waste of time. I should have known better. We learned 44 pressure points in 6 hours. At about the 5.5 hour mark, the teacher admitted he had studied 3 months to learn this many points, which basically means that trying to learn them in 6 hours is just a waste of time. But I do have a nifty certificate:



And I also got to see the rare egg shrub, which seems to be native to Thailand. Too bad this can't be grown in North America. Truly vegetarian eggs.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

zzzzzzzzzz someone wake me when Jacob posts something interesting again.... ;) Just buggin dude but seriously, your fans await an update. Cheers!

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home